Create masterpieces with ease on the CE8100 from Brother. The possibilities are endless with this feature-rich, value packed sewing and quilting machine. The bonus value foot pack includes a binding foot for creating and attaching professional bindings to your fabric edges, a cording foot for creating decorative embellishments with 1 to 3 cords, and a gathering foot for both lightly gathering your fabric and attaching it to your project as well as a zigzag foot (on the machine), buttonhole foot, zipper foot, button sewing foot, overcasting foot, blind stitch foot and a monogramming foot. The CE8100 includes an expansive array of 120 unique built-in stitches for constructing your projects and for adding custom decorative stitching, with 8 styles of one-step, auto-sized buttonholes. The detachable wide table provides both added stability and a larger work area for maneuvering your project. The smooth fabric feeding system utilizes seven-point feed dogs for sewing on almost any fabric, and the drop-feed function allows you to do free-motion quilting. Easily adjust the sewing speed to suit your project with the on-board variable speed control. The CE8100 also includes reliable Brother features such as a brightly lit LED work area to help you see your work, an advanced easy needle threading system that makes threading your needle quick and easy, the Brother exclusive, jam-resistant quick-set top drop-in bobbin system, and clear-view bobbin cover and bobbin that allow you to see when your thread is running low. Brother provides free customer phone and online technical support for the life of this product.
- 120 sewing stiches with 160 stitch functions, including 8 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes
- Exceptional feed system to sew on almost any fabric
- Drop feed dogs for free-motion quilting and sewing
- Advanced easy needle Threading system;For use with:NX200, NX400, NX-400Q, NX600, PC-210, PC-420, Simplicity SB3129
- Includes bonus value foot pack with Zigzag, Buttonhole, zipper, button sewing, overcasting, blind stitch, monogramming, binding, Cording and gathering feet