The Brother ST4031HD strong & tough serger delivers high performance finishing on everything from heavy duty fabrics to lightweight knits. The extra hard, high durability metal blade is made of carbon steel, and can effectively cut a clean, smooth and even edge through layers of heavy duty fabrics such as denim and difficult knits. Lightweight fabrics also get a clean edge due to the extra sharp blade. This serger features a strong metal interior frame for stability and durability, a metal thread antenna, and wide detachable table that keeps heavy fabrics on a level surface with the needle area, to help prevent pulling on the needle and thread. Get high quality results, fast, with up to 1300 stitches per minute speed. Like standard sergers, the strong & tough serge allows you to finish edges and hems, create decorative edges, gathers and ruffles, but now with more creative freedom to bring your visions to life on a wider range of fabrics.
- Reliable, high performance 3 or 4 thread serger tackles heavy duty projects such as multiple layers of denim with ease
- High durability blade made from extra hard metal produces a smoother cut edge, for a more professional finish
- Heavy duty metal frame interior and metal thread antenna for enhanced durability
- Large extension table helps prevent heavy fabric from pulling the needle and thread, for better finishing
- Includes standard foot, blind stitch foot and gathering foot for a wide range of uses such as finishing seams, serging decorative edges, and creating gathers on knits and woven fabrics