Want to master machine quilting with rulers but not sure where to start? Meet Creative Grids Machine Quilting Too Slim, your home machine quilting’s new best friend. This versatile ruler is the perfect way to finally get comfortable using rulers while machine quilting. It’s the perfect length… just long enough to quilt lines in any direction without being too cumbersome. Thin enough to work in any size throat space and has a curved edge for additional versatility.
- Creative Grids Machine Quilting Tool Slim Ruler is the perfect way to get comfortable using rulers while machine quilting
- Use it for stitching in seams, echoing, crosshatching, parallel lines, geometric machine quilting, border designs, and more
- Thin enough to work in any size throat space. Curved edge for additional versatility
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors
- Creative Grids grip to help ensure that the ruler doesn’t slip while quilting