This small and portable sewing machine with two speeds, a lamp, and a foot pedal or push-button operation is a great addition to any household. It can be used by those who are highly experienced or by beginners, including kids. It’s simple to use and does a nice job sewing on basic thin fabric. It can be plugged into an electrical outlet or 4 AA batteries (not included) can be used if electricity is not available. Buy one for yourself or as a gift for the beginner or child in your life who would like to learn how to sew.
- TWO SPEEDS: This compact sewing machine is a great tool for teaching beginners or children how to sew at a very basic level because it has two speeds-low and high; choose easy push-button operation or foot pedal; includes a lamp that lights up the sewing area; it’s just right for quick and easy projects as well as bags, shirts, pants, skirts, and other clothing
- PORTABLE: Best mini electric or battery-powered sewing machine is light and easy to pick up and move around; can be used on a table that allows for comfortable seating and room to put the included foot pedal, if desired; can be used with external power supply or 4 AA batteries (not included); packs easily for travel
- MANY EXTRAS: Offers two speeds and a lamp above the sewing area; includes an adapter with cord, manual threader, needles, foot pedal, drop-in bobbin, thread cutter, and handy double thread that provides improved strength on stitches; use at home or pack it up and take it with you anywhere
- GREAT FOR PROJECTS: Straight line track offers a smooth progression of a continuous line; double-thread feature allows for thick and heavy seams; great tool for mending while also being perfect for the experienced quilter; has enough power to be used on a variety of projects; handy thread cutter is a convenient addition
- GOOD FOR BEGINNERS: Works great as a training system for beginners, including children and teens to get started in the world of machine sewing and to achieve early success; has two speeds for more control; makes beginners feel comfortable using their hands to sew and create